The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ENVY U OF QUEENS CENTER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- The Swedish Car Ferrari Owners Envy
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
When a supercar isn’t good enough and money is no object, the most die-hard auto-lovers go for a hypercar like the 2008 Koenigsegg CCX.
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.
- Queen Lays Out U.K.'s Brexit, Counterterrorism Plans in Low-Key Speech
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II laid out the Conservative government’s legislative agenda, in a speech that confirmed Britain’s negotiating aim in Brexit talks and set out the government’s intention to come up with a new counterterrorism strategy.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.