According to the head of an Australian environmental consulting services company, the first part of improving environmental quality is tracking it, overcoming regular methods that only capture a few locations and focus on basic displays of real-time data. Robin Ormerod, the Managing Director of EnviroSuite, says, “Often, the information displayed lacks context, and it is difficult for decision makers to use when managing environmental quality.” See Also: How to avoid a massive smart city pitfall “While much of the smart city focus tends to be on features such as high-speed networks,...Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ERI GREEN
2014 - ENVIRONMENTAL RESTORATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Check out a Down Under IoT solution to environmental quality
By Amanda Razani - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Google Missing Mark For Use Of Environmental Data In Search Campaigns
Monday Jun 5, 2017
Google slaps Trump on the hand several days after the U.S. President pulls the U.S. out of the Paris Climate accord.
- New York Community Trust Awards $12.3 Million in June Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The June grants will support health, education, social services, arts and culture, and environmental organizations in New York City....
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- DAPL Opponents Win Victory for Standing Rock Sioux and Environmental Justice
By Erin Rubin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The persistence of the Standing Rock Sioux and Earthjustice has paid off: A district court has found the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ approval of the Dakota Access Pipeline illegal. Many possibilities have opened up for the tribe.
- The Grizzled, Stubborn Lawyers Protecting the Environment From Trump
By Nick Stockton - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Environmental groups have spent decades preparing for the likes of Trump.
- The Coal-Asthma Connection
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By means of lies and distortions designed to raise the maximum amount of money and membership, environmental organizations can send the country down the wrong course.
- Bay Area: Join us tonight, 6/21, to discuss the US gov’t scientific data purge
By Annalee Newitz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Professor Lindsey Dillon will talk about rescuing scientific research in the age of Trump.