Environmental groups have spent decades preparing for the likes of Trump.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ADVOCATES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Grizzled, Stubborn Lawyers Protecting the Environment From Trump
By Nick Stockton - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fiat Chrysler Warned in 2015 on Emissions Cheat Device
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency alerted Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2015 that regulators suspected the Italian-U.S. auto maker of using illegal emissions software, more than a year before formally accusing the company of skirting U.S. clean air law.
- 12 States Say They Will Sue Trump Administration If EPA Rolls Back Vehicle Emissions Standards
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 9, 2017
The environmental fight between certain states and the Trump administration continues, with more than a dozen attorneys general putting the White House on alert that they will sue if the Environmental Protection Agency moves forward with its plan to undo automotive greenhouse gas emissions standards that the previous administration put in place.In 2012, the EPA and the Department of …
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Farmers and Food Banks Advocate for Tax Credit for Crop Donations in Virginia
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Coalitions of common interest are everywhere, waiting to be made.
- School Choice Advocates Fractured by Trump Support
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The strong push to expand choice options by the new administration has caused some reformers to become concerned about the future of public education.
The post School Choice Advocates Fractured by Trump Support appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.