The investment in MyStrongHome will enable the company to serve its first one thousand homeowners and prove its model....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ENTERPRISE RESILIENCY CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Calvert Foundation Invests $8 Million in Climate-Resilient Housing
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Track’s Most Resilient (and Suspect) Record Is in Danger
By JERÉ LONGMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Jarmila Kratochvilova ran 800 meters in 1 minute 53.28 seconds in 1983, a mark that could be erased by a proposal to void all world records set before 2005.
- London’s New Normal: Resilient, Yes. But Not Entirely Intrepid.
By KATRIN BENNHOLD - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Terrorism has become part of life in London, a city that weathered years of Irish Republican Army attacks and the German Blitz of World War II.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- That Giant Bitcoin Crash in the Wake of China Restrictions? It Never Happened.
By Jason Del Rey - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The digital currency shows some resiliency.