A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ENTER TO HEAVEN CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- America’s Collision Course With China
By JUDITH SHAPIRO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Two new books on China, "Everything Under the Heavens” and “Destined for War,” urge us to be ready for a radically different world order.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Is Bernie Sanders Going to Hell?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Sanders recently grilled a nominee on a particular, and controversial, point of Christian theology: the question of who goes to heaven or hell – a question that has nothing to do with serving in the federal government.