Advertising promoting sign-ups will be cut from $100 million spent on 2017 sign-ups to $10 million, said Health and Human Services officials.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 10, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ENROLLMENT SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump Admin Slashes Funds for Obamacare Enrollment by 90%
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- School apologizes for suggesting students masturbate to avoid sex assault
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A university that during a student orientation session showed a slide that appeared to suggest masturbation as a deterrent to sexual assault has apologized. The Rochester Institute of Technology’s slide featured the Winnie the Pooh character Roo, using the kangaroo character’s name as an acronym about masturbation. A screenshot of the slide...
- Getting People to Enroll in Health Plans While Trump Attacks Them
By ABBY GOODNOUGH - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Expecting little cooperation from the administration, counselors are starting earlier than usual to encourage enrollment in Obamacare, as they face new obstacles.
- Mizzou Pays a Price for Appeasing the Left
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Enrollment is down more than 2,000. The campus has had to take seven dormitories out of service.
- More Than A Third Of Americans Have Been Unknowingly Enrolled In Auto-Pay Plans
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
If you’ve ever been surprised to find you’ve been automatically charged for a subscription or a service you don’t remember signing up for, you’re not alone: A new survey says that more than a third of Americans have been enrolled in autopay programs — for anything from a gym membership to a streaming service — without realizing it.Survey says…