EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ENERGY MIN US INC
AROUND THE WEB
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- PeabodyEnergy Fights Lawsuit Over Protesters' Arrest
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Peabody Energy is fighting accusations it colluded with police in the unlawful arrest of two protesters who took a photo with coal miners and their banner at its 2013 shareholder meeting in Wyoming.
- Daniel Yergin: Shale Boom Transforming U.S. Position in Energy
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Energy scholar Daniel Yergin says the boom in shale in concentrated areas like the Permian Basin, Texas and New Mexico is changing the global energy position of the U.S. He spoke at the WSJ CFO Network annual meeting on Tuesday.