But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ENERGY EFFICIENCY SOLUTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- 11 States Sue Trump Administration For Second Time Over Appliance Energy Efficiency Delays
By Chris Morran - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
For the second time in two months, a coalition of state attorneys general has sued the Department of Energy, once again claiming the Trump administration has violated federal law by refusing to implement a number of new energy efficiency standards for multiple types of appliances.At issue are new efficiency standards for five categories of appliances and industrial equipment: …
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Researchers optimize a powered exoskeleton to cut energy used in walking
By John Timmer - Friday Jun 23, 2017
An hour on a treadmill and some clever programming make an exoskeleton efficient.
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
- The Make the Future Live festival brought people from London and beyond together to discover the energy solutions of the future
By Shell - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Creating a future powered by more sustainable, cleaner energy is at the heart of the Shell #makethefuture initiative. A programme that fosters collaboration between start-ups, entrepreneurs and communities around the world, it looks to put innovative energy ideas into action and help pave the way towards a future powered by cleaner energy.
The #makethefuture initiative from Shell is brought to life in many ways. May 25 to 28 saw the second annual Make the Future Live festival set up shop again at London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The event brings ideas and innovations to life, showcasing how bright young minds can work together to create a sustainable future for all, driving conversations around today’s big energy questions. Read more...More about Business, Uk, Energy, Future, and Sustainability