EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ENERGY ASAP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Author James Patterson on His Happy Place (Hint: It's a Mansion)
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The prolific author grew up in upstate New York; today he has an ocean view in Palm Beach, Fla.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 6 great Android features missing from iOS 11
By Ben Patterson - By Ben Patterson - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Sure, iOS 11 looks cool, but when you compare it to Android it still comes up short in some key ways, from multiple user profiles to one-touch Google searches. Read all about it here.
- The Small Business Report, December 6, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Dec 6, 2016
Small business lessons in training new employees ASAP; and navigating your way through open enrollment season for health insurance.
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.