Record-low prices for U.S. solar power are stealing the spotlight away from fossil fuels.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ENERGA SOLAR EL ARIERO, S.L., LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Who Wins as Solar Prices Plunge
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- In March, wind and solar generated a record 10% of US electricity
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
And stationary storage batteries had a booming quarter, too.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- New study suggests Jupiter’s formation divided Solar System in two
By John Timmer - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A solid core would have then started adding gas to create the present planet.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Content Is Still King
Friday Oct 28, 2016
As more consumers sign up for over-the-top services, content providers are the best positioned players in the media business to capitalize on new opportunities. That's the conclusion of a report fromFitch Ratings analyzing who stands to benefit from the current shifts in video consumption.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.