This year marks the 100th anniversary of the charitable tax deduction, an element of the tax code that has incentivized millions of Americans to support…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMS ACCOUNTING & TAX, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Enhanced Incentives for Charitable Giving Make Good Tax Policy
By Susan N. Dreyfus and Brian A. Gallagher - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits?
By Jeannie Fox - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“We all do!” would be the answer, if you’re following tax proposals currently under consideration in the Michigan state legislature.
The post Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Facebook can’t be sued for “jerkingman” revenge porn account
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Account hosted pictures of a man "pleasuring himself," then made new friends.
- Farmers and Food Banks Advocate for Tax Credit for Crop Donations in Virginia
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Coalitions of common interest are everywhere, waiting to be made.
- Not All Fees are Taxes in Disguise!
By Jeannie Fox - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Nonprofits are being asked to pay fees for government services. Is that fair?
The post Reminder: Not All Fees are Taxes in Disguise! appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017