A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EMPLOYEE ESSENTIALS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”
- Google Cancels Employee Meeting Because of Harassment Fears
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The company planned to hold an all-hands meeting to discuss the firing of an employee who wrote a contentious memo about gender diversity.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
- Google Fires Engineer Who Wrote Memo Questioning Women in Tech
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The employee, who confirmed his firing, argued in the memo that the gender gap among high-tech employees was due in part to biological differences.