NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMPIRE TOBACCO SHOP CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- A British Home Empire Aims to Colonize America
By ELIZABETH PATON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Chrissie Rucker, founder of a housewares line in Britain, has set her sights on the United States. Will American shoppers go for her monochrome ethos?
- Amazon Expanded Its Empire—And Its Place in Society
By Zachary Karabell - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Amazon's acquisition of Whole Foods begs the question: Is the shopping behemoth a force for good or a destroyer of traditional retail?
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Beware Scams Promising Payouts From Tobacco Settlement
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
If you’ve seen ads promising to set you up with payments from the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement — a Nov. 1998 accord that requires tobacco companies to pay $10 billion annually to 46 states and Washington, D.C. — don’t fall for it. These ads are just a big, fat scam. Attorneys general for Washington state, California, Nevada, …
- Quitting Tobacco Stocks Is Easier at These Prices
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Another big investor is giving up cigarettes. Regret has stalked similar decisions in the past, but the timing looks better this time.
- Sensis Aims To Slow Teen Tobacco Use
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Sensis, a "cross-cultural" Los Angeles-based ad agency, last week announced a campaign designed to slow tobacco use among 12- to 15-year-olds in rural areas. The work will be done for the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, who awarded a contract to Sensis in July.