Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
empire state x-press inc
35 birchwood dr.
valley stream, new york, 11580
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EMPIRE STATE X-PRESS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Trump Tweets a Video of Him Wrestling ‘CNN’ to the Ground
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The video, seemingly an edited clip from an old appearance on WrestleMania, ends with a restyling of the CNN logo as “FNN: Fraud News Network.”
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- A British Home Empire Aims to Colonize America
By ELIZABETH PATON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Chrissie Rucker, founder of a housewares line in Britain, has set her sights on the United States. Will American shoppers go for her monochrome ethos?
- Facebook may be answer to Silicon Valley’s housing problem
By Reuters - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The shortage of housing in California’s Silicon Valley has gotten so severe that Facebook on Friday proposed taking homebuilding into its own hands for the first time with a plan to construct 1,500 units near its headquarters. The growth of Facebook, Alphabet Inc’s Google and other tech companies has strained neighborhoods in the San Francisco...