Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMPIRE STATE MULTIMEDIA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- A British Home Empire Aims to Colonize America
By ELIZABETH PATON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Chrissie Rucker, founder of a housewares line in Britain, has set her sights on the United States. Will American shoppers go for her monochrome ethos?
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Destroying a Philippine City to Save It From ISIS Allies
By RICHARD C. PADDOCK and FELIPE VILLAMOR - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Marawi, which was seized by Islamic State-aligned rebels, the military and the militants have dug in for the long haul.
- Qatar Cannot Have It Both Ways
Monday Jun 12, 2017
It owns a piece of the Empire State Building yet uses profits to promote extremism.
- Dispatch From Tehran: Finding Bravado, and Worry, at an Iranian Shrine Where ISIS Struck
By THOMAS ERDBRINK - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A New York Times reporter passed commandos armed with Kalashnikovs and plainclothes agents who made no secret about their role. Nobody wanted to admit it, but things had changed.
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is coming to PC in glorious 4K
By Mark Walton - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Features a new soundtrack, sharper visuals, and online multiplayer via Xbox Live.
- How Slack Would Complete Amazon's Empire
By Klint Finley - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Hundreds of millions of people use Amazon. But so far the company has done little to cater to one massive market.