Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMPIRE STATE MULTIMEDIA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Empire State Ride is a 500-mile cycling challenge with a purpose
By Thomas Lipe - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Danielle Casucci, a breast cancer survivor, participated in her first Empire State Ride last summer. She was not a cyclist. Yet after completing months of chemotherapy treatments, Casucci began to train the following week. Four months later, she had made it to the starting line on her way to completing the entire 532-mile trail. “I...
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- A British Home Empire Aims to Colonize America
By ELIZABETH PATON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Chrissie Rucker, founder of a housewares line in Britain, has set her sights on the United States. Will American shoppers go for her monochrome ethos?