Dennis Washington assembled a sprawling industrial empire based largely on instinct. The 83-year-old billionaire is now grappling with how to make sure the empire with $2 billion in revenue endures after him.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMPIRE STATE CONCRETE POLISHING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Shoe Shiner Turned Construction Billionaire Now Seeks to Polish His Legacy
Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- The Best Food Truck In Every State In America
By Allison Sanchez - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Find out the best truck in your state!
- Empire State Ride is a 500-mile cycling challenge with a purpose
By Thomas Lipe - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Danielle Casucci, a breast cancer survivor, participated in her first Empire State Ride last summer. She was not a cyclist. Yet after completing months of chemotherapy treatments, Casucci began to train the following week. Four months later, she had made it to the starting line on her way to completing the entire 532-mile trail. “I...
- Russians Call Trump Meeting Putin a Win, but Doubt Concrete Gains
By NEIL MacFARQUHAR - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
There was relief that if short on concrete deals, the talks seemed to halt the downward spiral in relations and lack of contact between the two countries.