Chrissie Rucker, founder of a housewares line in Britain, has set her sights on the United States. Will American shoppers go for her monochrome ethos?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ELIZABETH L. NOLAN
34 TOTTEN PLACE
BABYLON, NEW YORK, 11702
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMPIRE STATE BAKING COMPANY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A British Home Empire Aims to Colonize America
By ELIZABETH PATON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- How Slack Would Complete Amazon's Empire
By Klint Finley - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Hundreds of millions of people use Amazon. But so far the company has done little to cater to one massive market.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.