As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE., SUITE 805A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210-2822
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMPIRE RESEARCH GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is coming to PC in glorious 4K
By Mark Walton - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Features a new soundtrack, sharper visuals, and online multiplayer via Xbox Live.
- Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group Names Allen Distinguished Investigators
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Five researchers were awarded grants of $1.5 million each in support of their work in the areas of epigenetics, aging, and microbial evolution....
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- How Slack Would Complete Amazon's Empire
By Klint Finley - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Hundreds of millions of people use Amazon. But so far the company has done little to cater to one massive market.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Li Ka-shing to Retire as Chairman of His Global Empire by Next Year
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The Hong Kong billionaire, for decades one of the world’s wealthiest tycoons, has told associates he plans to step down as chairman of his global conglomerate, CK Hutchison, by next year.