After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMPIRE OF SIMCHA CORPORATE TRANSPORTATION, LLC
2013 - EMPIRE CORPORATE TRANSPORTATION, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- The Biggest Threats to Uber's Future, Ranked
By Aarian Marshall - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Lawsuits, criminal investigations, and a toxic corporate culture. Can the ride-hail giant survive?
- ‘Younger’ star Hilary Duff teases ‘big shocking twist’ this season
By Andrea Morabito, Robert Rorke - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Younger Wednesday, 10:30 p.m., TV Land Kelsey Peters (Hilary Duff) has spent the past three seasons of “Younger” ambitiously climbing the corporate ladder at Empirical Publishing with her colleague and friend, Liza Miller (Sutton Foster). So when Liza revealed in the Season 3 finale that she’s not 26 years old, but 40 with a college-age...
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.