Google parent Alphabet Inc. is pitching an idea to store power from renewable energy in tanks of molten salt and cold liquid, an example of the tech giant trying to marry its far-reaching ambitions with business demand.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 27, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 16, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
4 CENTRAL AVENUE
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - EMPIRE LIQUIDATORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Alphabet Sees Power in Molten Salt, a New Moonshot
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Ship in California leaks unknown 'flammable liquid'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- 'Liquid nose jobs' are new fad
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."