Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
8857 ALEXANDER ROAD, SUITE 100
BATAVIA, NEW YORK, 14020
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EMPIRE DIVISION OF J.C.N.A. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.