A hookah-smoking caterpillar told him to do it. That’s the explanation a Florida man — who initially identified himself as “Alice Wonderland” — provided to police after allegedly using a forklift to inflict $128,000 in damage on an under-construction liquor store in Crestview on Saturday. He later identified himself as Mathew Horace Jones, 32, of...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMPIRE DISPOSABLE HOOKAH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man says ‘hookah-smoking caterpillar’ sent him on liquor store forklift rampage
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.