With its choregraphed percussion of brilliant ideas and precise execution, 72andSunny gets more attention than agencies 10 times its size Matt Jarvis wants you to know that his agency doesn't consider itself small. In fact, as the partner and creative strategy director points out, clients certainly don't think Los Angeles-based 72andSunny is small. And in a way, he's right: With 300 people, the eight-year-old agency may not be as large as jwt or Havas. But trust us - you've seen plenty of 72andSunny's work. And you've probably liked it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMPIRE CREATIVE AGENCY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Agency of the Year: Bronze, Small Agency -- 72andSunny
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
- Fuseideas Hires Vanessa Levin As Executive Creative Director
Wednesday May 7, 2014
Fuseideas has hired Vanessa Levin as executive creative director. Levin will head a 12-person creative team that will work with all the agency's clients.
- Agency's Twitter Account Has Literal 'Ghost' Writer
Monday Aug 26, 2013
If a ghost inhabiting a space now used by an ad agency could talk, what would he say? Better still, what would he tweet? Ad agency Keiler says it has a ghost writer for its Twitter account -- that is, a real ghost.
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is coming to PC in glorious 4K
By Mark Walton - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Features a new soundtrack, sharper visuals, and online multiplayer via Xbox Live.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.