Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 03, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
RICHARD G. DELLA RATTA
147 BARRETT STREET
SCHENECTADY, NEW YORK, 12305
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMJM 33RD STREET HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
- Honda-Waymo Talks Stuck in Slow Lane, CEO Says
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Seven months after Honda Motor announced plans to collaborate with self-driving car pioneer Waymo LLC, little progress has been made, Honda’s chief executive said.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Dan Loeb's Third Point Makes Its Largest-Ever Bet With Nestlé Stake
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC hedge fund has taken a $3.5 billion stake in Nestlé SA, piling pressure on the world’s largest packaged foods company to find ways to accelerate growth.