In the feud among Arab nations, President Trump has supported the ones with which he does business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
6101FRESH POND RD.
MIDDLE VILLAGE, NEW YORK, 11379
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMIRATES GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Business Ties in Persian Gulf Raise Questions About His Allegiances
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Arab Nations Demand Qatar Shut Al Jazeera, Cut Islamist Ties and Detail Funding
By BEN HUBBARD - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The demands risked pulling other powers deeper into the rift by calling on the country to shut down a Turkish military base and to downgrade its ties with Iran.
- Rethinking Middle America's Marketers
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Stagwell Group President Mark Penn and McCann Chairman and CEO Harris Diamond discuss new ways of advertising to Middle American audiences at Cannes Lions Festival.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Communities and Nonprofits Struggle with U.S.’s Middle-age Death Epidemic
By Cyndi Suarez - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
CDC data on mortality shows that, for the first time in a century, the death rate among people between the ages of 25-44 in the U.S. is increasing across all racial and ethnic groups.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.