The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EMIRATES CONSULTING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- America’s Cup: How Emirates New Zealand Was Able to Rout Oracle Team USA
By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY - Monday Jun 26, 2017
On a relatively tight budget, the Kiwis took calculated risk on boat design and personnel to avenge their devastating 2013 loss.
- U.S. Lifts Laptop Ban on Emirates Airline, Turkish Airlines
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Emirates Airline and Turkish Airlines said their passengers can again use laptops and other electronics on U.S.-bound flights, further scaling back a ban Washington put in place on some flights over concerns about terrorism.
- Emirates and Turkish Airlines Say Laptop Ban Is Lifted on Their U.S. Flights
By DAN BILEFSKY - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The carriers joined Etihad Airlines, which was cleared over the weekend, in receiving an exemption to the restrictions on electronic devices.
- Emirates, Flydubai Connect in New Middle East Airline Alliance
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Dubai-based carriers Emirates and Flydubai are going to work more closely together through a wide-ranging tie-up, in the latest sign that intensifying political and economic pressures are making Middle East carriers rethink their business plans.