The 37-year-old singer at the center of the email controversy is also the son of a billionaire real estate tycoon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMINATE REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Who Is Emin Agalarov, the Russian Pop Star Behind the Donald Trump Jr. Meeting?
By JOE COSCARELLI - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- How a Russian Offer Got to Donald Trump Jr.’s Inbox
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The cast of characters that helped bring the bombshell email to Donald Trump Jr. includes a pop star, a publicist and a real estate tycoon.
- Eighth person at Don Jr.’s meeting with Russians identified
By Mark Moore - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The eighth person who attended a Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer pitching dirt on Hillary Clinton has been identified as the American-based employee of a Russian real estate company, a report said on Tuesday. Ike Kaveladze, who works for a company owned by Emin and Aras Agalarov, developers who...
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.