Kongregate, an indie game publisher that GameStop recently sold to MTG, is doubling-down on PC and console games from indie developers by setting up a $10 million publishing fund. While Kongregate has focused on web and mobile games in the past, it has shifted more emphasis into PC games lately, and this new fund will […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - EMILY STEINBERG, M.D., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kongregate announces $10 million console and PC game publishing fund
By Dean Takahashi - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- KKR to Buy WebMD in $2.8 Billion Deal
Monday Jul 24, 2017
KKR has reached a deal to buy WebMD Health Corp. for $2.8 billion. The New York-based health-information provider had been running an auction after publicly putting itself in play earlier this year.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.