Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
DAVID C. FUEHRER
591 COUNTY LINE RD.
ONTARIO, NEW YORK, 14519
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMERGING SPACE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- 12 October, 2016 – Episode 588 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Oct 13, 2016
Interview on Libraries & STREAM, Nation-Space, Water On ProximaB, In Search Of, Space Brain, Hard-Working Ladies, Male Spider Martyrs, Supply And Demand, Mind-Reading Apes, Wild Wolbachia, And Much More...
- A Battle Over Prayer in Schools Tests Canada’s Multiculturalism
By DAN LEVIN - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
In a diverse Ontario community, Muslim Friday prayers have set off an uproar over religious accommodation in public schools.
- 30 November, 2016 – Episode 595 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Dec 1, 2016
Weird Quantum Space, Space Eyes, Lucy In The Sky, Not Dead Yet, Old Genes, What The Frack?, Skin You're In, We All Gots Bugs, CRISPR Cures Hemophilia, Boiling Water, Life Choices, And Much More!!!
- 27 July, 2016 – Episode 577 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Jul 29, 2016
Red Hot Spot, Primordial Holes, Spinning Gas Cloud, Dingo Diet, Slothy Sloths, Interview with Bad Astronomer - Philip Plait, and Much More…
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.