Microsoft cut a deal with competitor Box to partner on cloud-computing technology in an effort to get ahead in the emerging business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
83 DYKE ROAD
EAST SETAUKET, NEW YORK, 11733
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMERGENCE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Microsoft Teams With Smaller Rival Box on Cloud Technology
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Trend Micro Launches New $100 Million Venture Fund
By Business Wire - Monday Jun 26, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), a global leader in cybersecurity solutions, today announced the launch of a corporate venture fund to explore emerging technology markets. With an initial investment of $100...
- The innovator’s guide to the digital galaxy
By Laura Kelley, IBM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
SPONSORED: Presented by IBM Far out in the uncharted backwaters of different industries sit what once were innocuous organizations — companies that stayed in their own spheres of influence and didn’t disrupt the flow of business as usual. But now they are capitalizing on existing and emerging technologies to expand their reach, open up new business […]
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Jared Kushner Is About to Plunge Into Middle East Diplomacy
By MARK LANDLER and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After meeting with technology executives, Mr. Kushner will travel to Israel for meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas.