Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMERALD MUSIC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York
- Cruise ‘killer’: I attacked my wife after she kept laughing at me
By Lia Eustachewich - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
A disgruntled husband killed his wife during their cruise-ship vacation because “she would not stop laughing at me,” according to newly filed court papers. Kenneth Manzanares attacked his wife, Kristy, inside their cabin aboard the Emerald Princess cruise ship Tuesday night, according to an affidavit filed Wednesday in Alaska federal court. A witness told authorities...
- FBI probes death on cruise ship after domestic dispute
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A domestic dispute aboard a cruise ship led to the death of a 39-year-old Utah woman, and the FBI is investigating what happened in U.S. waters off Alaska, the agency said Wednesday. Princess Cruises said the woman died Tuesday night on the Emerald Princess, which was carrying 3,400 passengers and 1,100 crew...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.