Marty Sklar showed up for a part-time job at Walt Disney in 1955 and ended up spending 54 years at the company. He became the creative leader of what the company calls “imagineering,” designing and building theme parks around the world.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMERALD CREATIVE DESIGN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marty Sklar Helped Design Disney Theme Parks Around the World
Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
- Arrange Flowers Like a Pro---Starting With an Unlikely Inspiration
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Floral designer Lindsey Taylor captures the tranquility—and simmering unease—in a painting by early-20th-century expressionist Richard Gerstle, known as ‘Austria’s van Gogh’.
- Brick-and-mortar shops are surviving the retail apocalypse
By Ed Zwirn - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Lisa Salzer, who opened her first Lulu Frost store on Prince Street in July, is one of the latest entrepreneurs to go brick-and-mortar in the city — and so far, she says, “I love it.” Salzer, a jewelry designer who started her Lulu Frost online 14 years ago, met up with floral designer Tess Casey...