Clover Sonoma, the North Bay dairy, has jumped on a trend of companies using pop-ups — temporary stores that offer flash sales or distinctive experiences — to generate some extra attention.For the next month, the Clover Sonoma Milk tasting room will employ contracted milk sommeliers — or “somoo’liers,” as the company prefers — who walk customers through the nuances of different kinds of milk, from low-fat to whole.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMERALD CLOVER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Clover Sonoma milks the pop-up trend in Hayes Valley
By Trisha Thadani - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Clover Trail systems won’t get Windows 10 Creators Update—ever
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
GPU issues block new Windows versions, but security updates will be provided.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.