“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMCE TOYS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Instantly Viral Story About Andy’s ‘Toy Story’ Dad Is As Bogus As It Is Heartbreaking
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A tearjerker of a 'Toy Story' character origin story is breaking hearts across the globe. Dry those eyes, though. That story is bogus.
- Any Toy, No Matter How Fun Or Popular, Can Be Dangerous
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Just because a toy is popular, that doesn’t mean it can’t cause kids serious harm. That’s the warning that the safety advocates of World Against Toys Causing Harm (WATCH) have for parents as summer officially arrives.Fidget spinners, which gained popularity this year, top the group’s list of “Summer Safety Traps” that parents and other caregivers should watch out for …
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.