The moves, which had been threatened for weeks, were the Kremlin’s first retaliatory steps against proposed new American sanctions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMBASSY REALTY PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Russia Seizes 2 U.S. Properties and Orders Embassy to Cut Staff
By NEIL MacFARQUHAR - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Russia Retaliates Against Congress’ New Sanctions By Seizing Two U.S. Diplomatic Properties
By emmieodea - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Putin has mirrored Obama's expulsion of Russian diplomats from two compounds last fall after Congress passed fresh economic sanctions.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."