The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMANPROFITNESS CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Islamic State-Linked Militants Storm New Village in Philippines
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Militants aligned with Islamic State attacked a village and fought with security forces in the southern Philippines, spreading a bloody conflict about 50 miles south of where government forces have been battling Islamist insurgents for more than a month.
- Over 120 people buried after landslide wipes out Chinese village
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
BEIJING — More than 120 people were buried by a landslide that caused huge rocks and a mass of earth to come crashing into their homes in a mountain village in southwestern China early Saturday, officials said. The landslide, which came from a mountain, engulfed a cluster of 62 homes and a hotel in the...
- The Trump Effect on the Middle East
Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The Trump effect on the Middle East has been a welcome recalibration of American relations with the region.
- The Middle Seat, July 10, 2014
Wednesday Jul 9, 2014
Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal look at the psychology underpinning how airlines apologize to passengers.
- The Middle Seat, July 3rd, 2014
Wednesday Jul 2, 2014
Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal discuss plans to raise the TSA security fee on airline tickets and how that money will be spent.
- Landslide in China Is Feared to Have Buried at Least 141 People
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In a village in Sichuan Province, an avalanche of mud and rocks buried as many as 40 homes in a village, officials said.