The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EMANON RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Southampton appoints Pellegrino as manager on 3-year deal
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Southampton has appointed Mauricio Pellegrino as its new manager a week after dismissing Claude Puel
- Junior's Restaurants Doubles-Down in Theater District
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The owners of Junior’s Restaurant is taking the unusual step of opening a second deli-diner near another 275-seat location in the same neighborhood.
- Restaurant workers feeling the pinch in New York
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The New York restaurant industry is slowing down, adding fewer jobs and shedding eateries amidst recent hikes in the minimum wage. The Empire State lost 1,000 restaurants last year and the number of jobs as cooks, servers and dishwashers grew by an anemic 1.4 percent. That’s a far cry from the 4.4 percent annual growth...
- Meet the actress who’s taking over for Helen Mirren in ‘Prime Suspect’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A new breed of TV detective arrived when DCI Jane Tennison walked into London’s fictional Southampton Row station in 1991 and took charge. First of all, she was female, and her subordinates — all male — noisily resented taking orders. Tennison was middle-aged, with the bags under her eyes to prove it. She was flinty...
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
- The New Restaurant Opening in Noma's Old Space
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Chef Thorsten Schmidt’s Barr will move into the former home of René Redzepi’s gastronomic temple in Copenhagen—and bring a New Nordic spin to traditional comfort food