Console launch dates pushed ahead two days; beta will not require pre-order.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - EM OPTOMETRY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Destiny 2 will launch on PC 46 days after consoles
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- The PC Gaming Show returns for E3 2017
By Kyle Orland - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Get ready for hours of gameplay footage and awkward developer conversations.
- Destiny 2 definitely won’t launch on PC alongside PS4 and Xbox One
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Bungie needs another a few extra weeks to get its next game ready for discerning PC players. Destiny 2 is coming to PC on October 24. That’s more than a month after the sci-fi shooter hits the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6. Bungie announced the release date today on the eve of […]
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is coming to PC in glorious 4K
By Mark Walton - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Features a new soundtrack, sharper visuals, and online multiplayer via Xbox Live.
- ORWL's Ultra-Secure PC Self Destructs if Someone Messes With It
By Michael Calore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A Linux-running desktop PC called ORWL is meant to foil the most dedicated hackers.
- Bethesda's working on two VR games: 'Doom' and 'Fallout 4'
By Kellen Beck - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Bethesda announced two virtual reality projects during its E3 press conference in Los Angeles today: Doom VFR and Fallout 4 VR.
Fallout 4 VR, coming in October, will be available for PC and compatible with the HTC Vive VR headset. It appears to be a complete version of Fallout 4 just with the addition of virtual reality.
Doom VFR is coming to PC with the Vive as well as PlayStation 4's PlayStation VR, but does not have an expected release date. It doesn't look like a VR version of 2016's Doom, but rather a unique adventure in the action-packed Doom universe with familiar-looking enemies. Read more...More about Gaming, Bethesda, E3 2017, Entertainment, and Gaming