If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELLIE NAIL SALON, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Florida State's Harry Ellis overcomes 4-hole deficit to win British Amateur
By Alistair Tait - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
SANDWICH, England – Florida State’s Harry Ellis fought back from four down with five to play to beat Australian Dylan Perry and win the (...)
- With late mom 'looking after' him, Harry Ellis reaches British Amateur final
By Alistair Tait - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Live scoring SANDWICH, England – Florida State’s Harry Ellis might just have help from above when he faces Australian Dylan Perry in the (...)
- Steph Curry playing Web.com Tour event is exciting but also unfortunate
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
When the Web.com Tour announced Wednesday that NBA superstar Stephen Curry had received a sponsor exemption to play in the Ellie Mae (...)
- NBA star Steph Curry to compete in Web.com Tour event
By Kevin Casey - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Steph Curry, professional golfer? OK, that’s not happening any time soon. But Curry will be taking part in a professional golf event (...)
- Georgia’s Special Election Comes to a Nail-Biting Finish
By JONATHAN MARTIN and NATE COHN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, and Karen Handel, a Republican, will face off Tuesday in the most expensive House campaign in history — and one of the most consequential since the 1970s.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.