NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Oct 04, 1990)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - ELLIE MAE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Florida State's Harry Ellis overcomes 4-hole deficit to win British Amateur
By Alistair Tait - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
SANDWICH, England – Florida State’s Harry Ellis fought back from four down with five to play to beat Australian Dylan Perry and win the (...)
- With late mom 'looking after' him, Harry Ellis reaches British Amateur final
By Alistair Tait - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Live scoring SANDWICH, England – Florida State’s Harry Ellis might just have help from above when he faces Australian Dylan Perry in the (...)
- The Alt-Right Found Its Favorite Cartoonist—and Almost Ruined His Life
By Emma Grey Ellis - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Trolls tried to destroy Ben Garrison's name—but they also taught him how to internet. Now his cartoons are everywhere.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017