Without a paper trail, Georgia's elections don't have anything to fall back on in the case of outside interference.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ELLICOTTVILLE-GREAT VALLEY RECREATIONAL TRAIL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Georgia’s 6th District Runoff Election Doesn't Have a Paper Trail to Safeguard Against Hacks
By Lily Hay Newman - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Inside Travis Kalanick’s Resignation as Uber’s C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
At a Chicago hotel on Tuesday, two venture capitalists presented Mr. Kalanick with a list of demands, including his resignation by the end of the day.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- Hummus, Trail Mixes Recalled For Potential Listeria Contamination
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
What do granola, protein bars, hummus, and trail mix have in common? Other than being healthy and delicious snacks, they’re also items that have been recalled due to a massive recall of dried fruits and nuts that are potentially linked to the same processing plant. We’ve already shared the recall information for grainless granola from Wildway and Trader Joe’s, as …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.