As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ELLI TRAVEL GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Florida State's Harry Ellis overcomes 4-hole deficit to win British Amateur
By Alistair Tait - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
SANDWICH, England – Florida State’s Harry Ellis fought back from four down with five to play to beat Australian Dylan Perry and win the (...)
- With late mom 'looking after' him, Harry Ellis reaches British Amateur final
By Alistair Tait - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Live scoring SANDWICH, England – Florida State’s Harry Ellis might just have help from above when he faces Australian Dylan Perry in the (...)
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Chairman of Chinese Firm Who Tried to Forge Ties With Jared Kushner Is Detained
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The detention of Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of Anbang Insurance Group, in China comes amid a broader clampdown on insurance products.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.