For years, China seemed to defy the "trilemma," an economic theory that a country can't at the same time have a controlled exchange rate, free flow of capital and an independent monetary policy. Now Beijing is betting big on defending the yuan. Photo: Qilai Shen/Bloomberg News
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ELLENVILLE CHINA ONE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- China's Trillion-Dollar Bet on the Yuan
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
- All Aboard China's 'Belt and Road' Extravaganza
Monday May 15, 2017
China is trying to build excitement around Xi Jinping's "One Belt, One Road" plan to expand trade with roads, railways and ports. Art installations like "Golden Bridge on Silk Road" and themed commercial products are supporting the campaign. Photo: Thomas Peter/Reuters
- China’s Tencent Shoots for the Moon in the U.S.
Sunday Jun 4, 2017
Tencent, owner of China’s largest social-media app, has become one of Silicon Valley’s top corporate investors—charging into fields from electric cars to asteroid mining. Photo: World View Enterprises
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Why 'A Dog's Purpose' Soared in China While 'Lego Batman' Flopped
Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. studios trying to crack the world’s hottest movie market once thought Chinese plots and actors were key. Instead, they have learned it’s more important to have a local marketing partner.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.