The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1028 CASTLEHILL AVE
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10472
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ELIZABETH'S KITCHEN LA COCINA DE ELIZABETH, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- How to De-Stink Your Kitchen Without an Exhaust Fan
By Claire Lower on Skillet, shared by Claire Lower to Lifehacker - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If your kitchen didn’t come with an exhaust fan, you may feel like you have to forgo cooking certain foods that tend to linger, smell-wise. Luckily, your frying and high-heat searing days are not behind you, as there are several strategies you can implement to de-stink and freshen up after a particularly pungent meal.
- Walton Isaacson Relocates To Culver City
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Walton Isaacson has moved from Wilshire Boulevard to Culver City in order to add room for the growing ad agency. According to a release, the new space is 17,500 square feet and contains 28 offices, four conference rooms, two kitchens, and more.
- Johnny Depp Sells Eclectic L.A. Penthouse
Thursday Oct 13, 2016
The 2,500 split-level condo features two bedrooms, three baths, a galley-style kitchen, and a private terrace overlooking the city.
- To Understand Betsy DeVos’s Educational Views, View Her Education
By ERICA L. GREEN - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The education secretary attended private Christian schools, sent her children to private Christian schools and has been the benefactor of a private Christian school.
- U.S. Halts New Rules Aimed at Abuses by For-Profit Schools
By PATRICIA COHEN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Education Department vowed to protect student borrowers victimized by fraud but said regulations drafted by the Obama administration were flawed.
- Education Dept. Says It Will Scale Back Civil Rights Investigations
By ERICA L. GREEN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The department will not consider civil rights investigations mandatory, loosening rules that spurred broad looks at issues from sexual assault to disciplinary actions.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.