Looking to curb potential fallout from the Equifax data breach, US Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) introduced legislation on Friday that would stop credit bureaus from charging customers to freeze their credit. Warren, who has led crusades against major companies like Wells Fargo,
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ELIZABETH BRAGG LMT PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Elizabeth Warren introduces Equifax bill, launches probe
By Kevin Dugan - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Soldier overdoses in hot car with 4-year-old in backseat: cops
By Jackie Salo - Monday Jul 31, 2017
A U.S. Army soldier was arrested in North Carolina after overdosing in a hot car with his 4-year-old stepdaughter in the backseat. Jessie Andrew Davis, 25, of Fort Bragg, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor, according to The Fayetteville Observer. Fayetteville Police said that Davis used...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.