Former Panamanian President Ricardo Martinelli, wanted for extradition to Panama, was detained in Coral Gables, Flo., on Monday, a U.S. official familiar with the matter said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELITE SURETY SERVICES
2013 - ELITE UNDERWRITERS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Former Panamanian President Detained in U.S.
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Gillette Graciously Underwrites Rogue One Commercial
Friday Nov 11, 2016
With the recent debut of "Every Story Has a Face," Gillette becomes the first marketer to get in on the Rogue One action. The clip kicks it Memento-style, commencing with a showdown between Stormtroopers and rebel forces and then traveling backward through the events that took place earlier in one rebel soldier's day. Spoiler: He shaved.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Europe's Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by 'Diversity'
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Politicians say with fury that their migration policies ‘must’ work. What if they don’t?
- Elite SEM Builds Data Analysis For Brands In 2017
Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
Elite SEM plans to build support for brands looking to better understand the data they collect through their own and partner systems. Most clients have their own data teams to collect information, but analysis on how to best use that data will come from partners.
- Are Foundations Part of the Resistance? Challenges to Elite Donors in a Neo-Populist Age
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Have foundations with social justice missions spoken out sufficiently about the Trump administration’s policies and priorities? Should they?
- Patricia Knatchbull, a Grande Dame of Britain’s Elite, Dies at 93
By ALAN COWELL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Her life embraced a fabled childhood and personal tragedy after her father and a son were killed by the Irish Republican Army in a bomb attack at sea.
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.