Her life embraced a fabled childhood and personal tragedy after her father and a son were killed by the Irish Republican Army in a bomb attack at sea.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ELITE SONS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Patricia Knatchbull, a Grande Dame of Britain’s Elite, Dies at 93
By ALAN COWELL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Europe's Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by 'Diversity'
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Politicians say with fury that their migration policies ‘must’ work. What if they don’t?
- Elite SEM Builds Data Analysis For Brands In 2017
Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
Elite SEM plans to build support for brands looking to better understand the data they collect through their own and partner systems. Most clients have their own data teams to collect information, butanalysis on how to best use that data will come from partners.
- Are Foundations Part of the Resistance? Challenges to Elite Donors in a Neo-Populist Age
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Have foundations with social justice missions spoken out sufficiently about the Trump administration’s policies and priorities? Should they?
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Entertainment Companies Back Tech Startup Founded by a Peltz Son
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A start-up co-founded by Nelson Peltz’s 24-year-old son Diesel Peltz has lined up financial backing from several major entertainment companies, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Morning Walks With My Son
By ETGAR KERET - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Walking my son to school was a kind of slow, pleasant awakening in an equally sleepy universe, until he announced he was old enough to walk alone.