Elite SEM plans to build support for brands looking to better understand the data they collect through their own and partner systems. Most clients have their own data teams to collect information, but analysis on how to best use that data will come from partners.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ELITE REALTY & INNOVATIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Elite SEM Builds Data Analysis For Brands In 2017
Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Europe's Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by 'Diversity'
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Politicians say with fury that their migration policies ‘must’ work. What if they don’t?
- Democrats urge Trump administration to block AT&T/Time Warner merger
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Senate Democrats: “Mega conglomerate” could punish rivals and harm consumers.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe. The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …