Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ELITE PLUMBING AND REMODELING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
- How Anbang Could Clog China's Financial Plumbing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Financial stress at Anbang, a key lender to other Chinese financial institutions, could quickly ripple through China’s banking system.
- Europe's Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by 'Diversity'
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Politicians say with fury that their migration policies ‘must’ work. What if they don’t?
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Elite SEM Builds Data Analysis For Brands In 2017
Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
Elite SEM plans to build support for brands looking to better understand the data they collect through their own and partner systems. Most clients have their own data teams to collect information, butanalysis on how to best use that data will come from partners.
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal June 01, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Will Trump withdraw from Paris climate accord, House intelligence panel issues subpoenas as Russia probe ramps up, and here's how much that remodeling project will cost you.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.