Record labels may negotiate more now with the popularity of paid music streaming.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
23 MARTIN AVENUE
HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK, 11550
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ELITE MUSIC RECORDS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Apple may look to pay labels less as Apple Music subscriptions rise
By Valentina Palladino - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- New ‘Hamilton Mixtape’ Music Video Takes Aim at Immigration
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A new music video for a song off the “Hamilton Mixtape” soundtrack takes direct aim at President Trump’s immigration rhetoric.
- Is Tesla Working On Its Own Streaming Music Service?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Tesla already makes cars, solar panels and roofs, and CEO Elon Musk also dabbles in space travel, so maybe it’s not that big of a stretch that he’s also looking to create a new streaming music service.According to music industry sources in the know who spoke with Recode, Musk has been chatting up major labels about licensing content …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Weekend Conversations: Jazz Musician Mocean Worker
Saturday Nov 26, 2011
Jazz musician and producer Adam Dorn - known by his recording alias, Mocean Worker - talks with WSJ's Jim Fusilli about blending jazz and electronica into music that swings.
- Europe's Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by 'Diversity'
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Politicians say with fury that their migration policies ‘must’ work. What if they don’t?
- Elite Prospects Take Final Steps At Triple-A
By Josh Norris - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.